RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CELL (R&D)
Research and development activities are considered as an essential component of higher education because of their role in creating new knowledge and insight, imparting excitement and dynamism to the educational process.
The objective of this cell is
- To create and update the general research capabilities of the faculty members and students.
- To provide state-of-the-art R&D facilities in specific areas of Pharmacy and technology for advanced research and development, education and training.
- To provide sophisticated drug testing, instrumentation and design facilities.
- To provide necessary expertise, facilities and know-how for undertaking R&D projects on a turnkey basis, in emerging inter-disciplinary areas of relevance to industry.
- To aim and achieve break–through in relevant specific technology areas.
R&D Projects involving planned research or critical investigation on product/process development leading to the discovery of new knowledge at a commercial scale and benefit the needy.