PERSONALISED COUNSELING SYSTEM (PCS)
Counseling is aimed at bringing about desired changes in the individual for self-realisation providing assistance to solve problems by establishing a personal relationship.
The counseling process is
- Aimed at assisting students to draw up their own plans for academic and non-academic pursuits.
- Intended to help the students to realise their potentials and help solve their problems by themselves.
- Intended to enable the faculty members understand their students better.
- Aimed at promoting self-direction and self- realisation.
- Expected to develop qualities of perseverance, dedication, sincerity, devotion, positive outlook for studies and respect for the views of others.