MAINTENANCE & SOCIAL SERVICE (MSS)
The circle shall participate in the National Social Service movement and Youth Red Cross Services. A unit will consist of 50 members. The total strength shall be divided into 03 project groups.
The activities taken up are stated below:
- Campus maintenance
- Health care awareness programme in village
- Donating plants to villagers.
- Arranging special lectures in adopted villages.
- Collecting old garments and distributing them to the poor and needy.
- Planting trees and taking care of their growth.
- Creating educational awareness in villages.
- Blood Donation camps.
Apart from these, Q-SSS renders its service to organize all the functions organized by the college